Introduction to the Portal
The portal provides the administrative facilities for Milagro MFA, a cloud-based zero password authentication solution. The portal enables you to perform tasks based on being a distributor.
Note: The developer instructions for how to begin developing apps which feature the Milagro MFA login button can be found at https://devdocs.mfa.milagro.io
All you need to do to access the portal is click on the Login button and use the Milagro MFA app to authenticate yourself:
While logged in you can:
- Add and manage distributor users – they can be given rights to view dashboards, manage apps, manage support tickets and manage the accounts of other people within your distributor company.
- Add and manage client users – they can be given rights to view dashboards, manage apps, manage support tickets and manage the accounts within their client company.
- Create new client – create accounts for clients, so that they don’t need to go through registration to access the portal.
- Create new app – as a trial lasting for one month, or pilot lasting for a specific time period.
- Download app parameters – these parameters are needed to connect the client's web application
to Milagro MFA.
- Manage app – change app status to Pilot, Trial, Live, or Closed.
- View dashboards – view usage data and dashboards for all the apps of all
your clients. The dashboards are similar to the ones visible with a developer account, including events selected per month, day, time of the day, geo location. Events include new user registration and active user distribution. The dashboards are visible as global aggregated data, on a client basis and on an app basis. You can also download a report on the active key consumption, globally and per client.
- Account management – add staff as users.